Five for Friday - April 14

I'm at the tail end of my Spring Break and I can't believe how fast it has gone! Why do weeks off fly by and weeks working go slow sometimes?? I'm linking up with Kacey over at Doodle Bugs Teaching for another Five for Friday. Check out our week below... not as many educational pictures today since it was break...


This has been one of my spring break projects.  On Monday, teachers head back to school for a PD day, but the kids are still on vacation.  We have our Differentiation and Ed Tech Fair on Monday and I'm presenting about Differentiation in Writing Workshop. So this week I've been putting together the presentation so I'll have everything ready to go Monday morning!


This blog post has been in the making for awhile. And, with Spring Break finally here, I had time to write it.  In my Graphing Project blog post, I blogged about an awesome project I do at the end of my graphing unit. Check it out...here...


I decided to use this week off to re-dedicate myself to my fitness goals. I really want to get into better shape and having the time off this week has provided me a chance to start some better habits. If you want to keep up with my fitness journey - check out my Instagram - jjohnsongetsfit.  I'm also on Fitbit! If you are interested in doing a Fitbit Challenge, write in the comments or add me on Fitbit - sunsfan328@gmail.com



We've also added a few things to our home this week. I've been eyeing these bar stools forever and we finally purchased them last weekend from Target. We also got some cool lights for our walkway! I love doing some home decor shopping!


And, what would spring break be - without some pool time! The weather in Vegas has been beautiful and I've been lucky enough to get out and read at the pool a few times this week!

Hope everyone has a great Easter weekend!





No comments:

Post a Comment