End of the School Year - Tip #3

For the month of May, every Wednesday, I'm sharing quick End of the School Year tip...

For previous tips...

End of the School Year Tip #1

End of the School Year Tip #2

Today I'm sharing with you Tip #3.  Tip #3 is to plan fun activities/theme days the last week of school. I have done this practically every year I've taught (and maybe every year...my memory isn't as good these days :-)).  The last week can be hard. It can be hard to keep kids motivated and to keep behavior on track.  Having a special Theme Day every day gives kids something to look forward to and allows you and the class to make some more special memories together.

I'm going to throw it back to my post last year on Theme Days.  Check it out here....
I go over all of the details and even share a sneak peek of my Theme Days note that I send out to parents.

For extra specifics...
Read my post about Theme Day - Game Day.




Read my post about Theme Day - Reading Party.



Read my post about Theme Day - Pizza Party.



Happy last few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment