Five for Friday - May 12

I'm back for another Five for Friday over with Kacey at Doodle Bug's Teaching. This week was mainly filled with testing, testing, and more testing - but you can still see a little of what we were up to below.




As I said, testing, testing, and more testing. I'm at a private school so we don't do SBAC, but we still have our own standardized testing fun, which of course requires #2 pencils. Each day we have a different section of the test and the kids and I are both happy that we'll be done today!





We had our last field trip of the year on Tuesday. We went to the Springs Preserve (Las Vegas). The kids had a wonderful time. We were able to go into the butterfly habitat and it was so neat to see the butterflies up close. We even had some land on our kiddos! We also checked out the animals, flash flood exhibit, sustainability room, and more. They had a great time!

We love GoNoodle and we love dabbing! So this was the perfect video. This came at a great time too and we were able to get up and move after our first day of testing.  My favorites on GoNoodle are Blazer Fresh. Do you use GoNoodle at your school? What are your favorite videos?


Check out and follow my Facebook page for teaching tips, educational articles, product updates, and more. You can find my page...here...



We went to see Carrot Top's show at the Luxor last weekend. He's so funny! We saw his show a

Have a great weekend! Only 14 more days for me until summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment