Day 1 of the TPT Back to School Sale

Yay! The Back to School Sale is finally here! My entire store - Jordan Johnson - will be on sale for 25% off with the code BTS2017.  Check out one of my newer products below! Great for the beginning of the school year.


I know many of us start out with Place Value lessons in the beginning of the school year! My newest bundle (Place Value Bundle) will help provide quick practice in multiple place value skills.  It includes mainly 3 and 4 digit numbers (one Show Me the Number focuses on 2 and 3-digit numbers).  It covers creating place value models, writing numbers in expanded form, writing numbers in standard form, and reading numbers.  The last activity shown - Place Value Review - Around the Room covers those skills plus comparing numbers and adding using expanded form. 

Check it out in my store! It is part of the sale and will be 25% off with the code BTS2017.


No comments:

Post a Comment